Friday, July 16, 2010

And so it begins...

I've decided to begin blogging to Oprah.  Why?  I'm not a particularly good blogger.  The blogs that I've tried to begin in the past have just ended up uninspired and ultimately abandoned.  But this time I have something bigger to blog about than just me.  I've been given inspiration, a challenge, and a direction.  I'm going to get SABI Sushi on the Oprah show.

Picture: Aspiring to new heights -- Posing with Oprah at the "Big Willie".

Now I realize that nobody even knows what SABI Sushi is.  The short, business-like answer to that is: SABI Sushi is a concept restaurant built around the idea of fully customizable, affordable, and quickly made sushi, and with the goal of making it far more accessible to the public (think of SABI as being to sushi, as Chipotle is to the burrito)... But SABI is far more than a business pitch.  It's a story, a lesson, a message, a lifestyle, and a revolution. And this is the reason for this blog: beyond the concrete goal of attracting Oprah's attention with a message I personally believe passionately in, I hope to share their story with as many people as I can, and inspire the masses to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, stop settling for dissatisfaction at their humdrum jobs, and realize that all you need is a plan and some action to make your dream happen - all it takes is that first step.  And the first step, believing, is the hardest.

Picture: Get ready for us Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment